HBM4EU is coordinated by the German Environment Agency, Section II 1.2 Toxicology,
Health Related Environmental Monitoring.
For questions regarding project management and scientific content please contact the German Environment Agency.
To contact the PROJECT COORDINATOR, please click here
VITO is the co-coordinator of HBM4EU.
To contact the CO-COORDINATOR, please click here
The European Environment Agency is managing the Knowledge Hub.
For questions regarding the website content and for media enquiries please contact the European Environment Agency.
To contact the KNOWLEDGE HUB, please click here
HBM4EU CONTACT POINT FOR STAKEHOLDERS
The Austrian Environment Agency is responsible for maintaining the dialogue with
stakeholders under HBM4EU.
To contact the HBM4EU CONTACT POINT FOR STAKEHOLDERS, please click here
NATIONAL HUB COORDINATOR
The National Hub Coordinator is Public Health England.
To contact the NATIONAL HUB COORDINATOR, please click here
- Harmonise procedures and tools for human biomonitoring at European Union level;
- Provide and, where missing, generate internal exposure data and link this data to external exposure and the relevant exposure pathways;
- Develop novel methods to identify human internal exposure to environmental and occupational chemicals and establish the causal links with human health effects;
- Provide policy-makers and the general public with science-based knowledge on the health risks associated with chemicals exposure; and
- Improve chemical risk assessment in the European Union through the effective use of human biomonitoring data.