- Úrad verejného zdravotníctva Slovenskej republiky (ÚVZ SR)
- Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic
- Katarína Halzlová: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milada Eštóková: email@example.com
- Michal Jajcaj: firstname.lastname@example.org
HBM4EU partners in Slovakia
HBM4EU linked third parties in Slovakia
The HBM4EU project was launched in 2016 with the aim of improving the collective understanding of human exposure to hazardous chemicals and developing HBM as an exposure assessment method. The project had €74m in funding and jointly implemented by 120 partners from 28 participating countries – 24 EU member states plus Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Israel and the European Environment Agency. One of its aims was to ensure the sustainability of HBM in the EU beyond 2021. The project ended in June 2022. The website will not be updated any longer, except the page on peer reviewed publications, but will be online until 2032.